Classes Start This Week!😊💃
Classes start THIS week and this lady is just as happy as we are about it!!
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO HAVE OUR STUDENTS BACK!
CHECK OUT ALL OF THE OTHER FUN THINGS HAPPENING AT TDH
Register for Fall 2023-24 Season...classes starts this week but it's not too late!
- Try Your First Class FREE
- Meet Our Instructors
- Is your dancer wanting more?...Consider private lessons. They are a great way to improve technique and skillsets Book a Private Lesson
Have you checked out Prima yet??...Prima Dance Boutique is located in our studio and is your "go to" for all dance and movement attire needs!
September Birthday's...see who's celebrating their birthday this month at The Dancing House
- Looking for some great activewear to keep you motivated?...Zyia
- Need some amazing skin care products for this dry weather?...Rodan + Fields
Try your first class FREE!
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 534-544-3030 to schedule your FREE class today!!
It's not too late! You can still register for fall classes!
We have several new class offerings this season including:
- Leaps & Turns 10+yr on Saturday's at 8am - Tuition is $112/6weeks
- Acro Fundamental on Saturday's @ 10:30am - Tuition is $112/6 weeks
We've also added some more of our most popular classes due to high demand:
- 4-5yr Tap/Ballet on Saturday's @ 9am - $112/6weeks
- 5-7yr Hip Hop on Wednesday's @ 6:15pm (class is at 73 Tribute studio) - $112/6weeks
Don't forget about our adult classes!
- Mornings with Melissa - a gentle yoga class filled with modifications to help you feel your best. Tues & Fridays 6am
- Ballet IV (for seasoned dancers) Tuesday @ 11:30am
- Adult Beginner Tap Wednesday's @ 7:15pm
- Adult Jazz/Lyrical Wednesday's @ 8:00pm
The above is just a FEW of our class offerings, there are too many to list them all!
Is the class you're looking for full? Join our waitlist and we will reach out if a spot opens up!
Meet Our Instructors
Do You Have Your Dance Apparel
Did you know we have a dance boutique located right in our studio?! Prima Dance Boutique specializes in dance apparel, shoes, and accessories!
Questions about hours and pricing can be directed to Stephanie @ 715-716-0657
Is Your Dancer Wanting More?
Consider private lessons. They are a great way to double down on the work they learn in class and go further faster. Work on technique, focus on turns or leaps or clean that solo for competition! You'll leave the studio stronger and even more confident!
Check out who's having a birthday this month.....
Josie Scott Lily Angel Lillian Wynveen Etta Deziel Brandi Bischoff Heidi Weibel Cecelia Carey
Eve Howard Mia Kubal
Gabriella Young Charlotte Schmitz Lieni Moen
Looking to plan a birthday party??
The Dancing House is the perfect place!
- Packages are available Saturday and Sunday afternoons for 1.5 hours
- Cost is $250 for 10 children ($8 each additional child, Birthday Child is FREE!)
- Party includes — Set up, clean up and everything in between, including: invitations, decorated party room, party favors and all paper products!
You just bring the cake, juice and the kids!
Dance on Demand
Life's too short! Do something that fuels your mind, body, and soul!
CLICK HERE to learn more.
Our mission for healthy in the valley is to encourage and empower our community to makes choices about their health and wellness that support them and the local businesses around them - so our entire community can thrive.
Are you a business owner who'd like to be part of the next edition of Healthy in the Valley? CLICK HERE.
Did you know Melissa is also a business coach and the host of a podcast?
Listen to her latest podcast below!
Property Pursuits Unleashed: Slaying Real Estate with Sass and Strategy with Colin Carr
Colin Carr, the mastermind behind CARR, the nation's commercial real estate powerhouse for healthcare movers and property shakers. We're talking thousands of healthcare dynamos who trust CARR to whip up the sweetest lease and property purchase deals. Colin's been rocking the real estate scene for over two decades, with a whopping 1,000+ transactions to his name. Yep, you heard that right!
In this episode, we're dishing out the deets on all those missed opportunities that tend to trip us up. We're shining the spotlight on why having a broker is like having a secret weapon. And hold up, there's more – we're revealing where renters spill the MOST cash. Plus, we're dropping the ultimate rule for nailing negotiation timing.
Looking for athletic clothes that are cute, comfy, and affordable?!?!? Look no further!!
ZYIA Active is an active lifestyle brand.
There are t-shirts and then there is our Go To line of t-shirts. Luxuriously soft, polished, and constructed of four-way stretch fabric—this is truly a shirt that fits in at the office, on the street, or in the gym. You'll want one in each color.
Soft, medium-weight fabric drapes flatteringly over your curves while delicately rendered top-stitching adds a polished look and lasting finish. Unlike a traditional t, this one stands up to fading, shrinking, stretching, and pilling because we made it from our premium technical blend.
- Ultra-soft, long-lasting fabric.
- Stands up to wrinkles—ideal for travel.
- Crewneck style.
- Long sleeves.
- Swooped hemline lengthens the leg.
- Care: Machine wash, cold. Air dry.
- Fits true-to-size, slightly relaxed.
- Fabric: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex.
- Available in sizes: XS-XXXL.
Our unforgettable Relaxation fabric gets a dressy, layerable makeover in this plush jacket. Enjoy the same brushed softness and ample stretch but with a smart double collar and glam gold accents. Two front pockets will warm your hands, while ribbed panels let you layer up without losing your range of motion.
- Rugged quarter-length zipper.
- Warm, brushed cotton feel.
- Ribbed accents for extra ease through the shoulder.
- 2.5" (6.3cm) ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Moderate four-way stretch.
- Gold aglets, eyelets, and zipper.
- Double collar detail.
- Soft, fleecy interior.
- Care: Machine wash, cold. Tumble dry, low.
- Fits true-to-size.
- Fabric: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex.
- Available in Sizes: XS-XXXL.
Call/text Melissa anytime (651-470-4846) to place an order.
Visit my website atwww.myzyia.com/thedancinghousehudson for more amazing products.
THIS BLOG BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
VOLUME + Regimen
Our Volume+ Regimen helps improve scalp health while replenishing + repairing thin, flat strands for thicker, more voluminous-looking hair instantly and over time.
For more amazing products visit my website at https://mamax5.myrandf.com/
Looking for something specific? I'm happy to help!
Message me at 651-470-4846
73 Tribute Ave.
2000 O'Neil Rd. Suite 100
Hudson, WI 54016
"Always fabulous technique classes! Melissa and her staff dance along with the students and meet each dancer where they are at. No one gets lost in the “shuffle!” My daughters dance on competition lines at other studios, but love The Dancing House for the flexibility of their summer pass. They are able to spend the summer improving skills, and learning how to take new risks without injury."