The Latest from TDH💃🏻
5️⃣ Benefits of Dance for Kiddos 💃🏻
Spring is HERE!!!
And it's a busy time of year at The Dancing House!
Have you ever wondered what the benefits are of signing your child up for dance?? Here are just a few...
- Physical Fitness & Coordination
- Signing Your Child up for a Dance Class Is Signing Them up for an Opportunity to Exercise Their Whole Body–Arms, Legs, Lungs, Heart and Mind.
- Social Awareness and Collaboration
- Dance is neither a team nor individual sport—in some ways, it’s both. A dance class provides you…
🔟Tips When Considering a Birthday Party
Kiddos Birthdays are pretty special. At any age. And it's a big milestone for mom and dad too. It can also be a bit emotional. So let's take a bit of the stress out of it. Choosing a birthday party venue that best fits your needs is the key to a successful event.
Here are 10 items to consider when choosing your next birthday party venue written by The Planning Mom.
1. Cost of a Birthday Party Venue
From the beginning, set a budget for the party and work within that frame.
The cost of a…
What's happening at The Dancing House...
Spring is well on it's way!
And there's a lot going on at The Dancing House!
We're enjoying our Spring Break March 14-20th and hope you are too! If you're in a fun location please take a picture of you dancing and tag The Dancing House on social #2021springbreak and we'll shout you out!
Please read the latest while lounging by the pool, on the beach or hanging out with your friends and family!
- Interested in being a part of our team...click here for more information
- Check out our new 8…